We specialize in comprehensive event design, planning and coordination, however, we do offer various levels of service as each couples’ needs are different. We do not offer “packages,” so please use these services as a starting point to determine your specific needs. We also offer partial planning services. Your next step is to contact us today to schedule a consultation! Once we have had a chance to discuss your wedding details, we are happy to present a personalized proposal.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
Bridal Concierge Service | California Only
Our most popular add-on service! For brides who desire extra personal attention and pampering on their wedding day so their bridesmaids and mother can be in the moment and not have to worry about anything!
- A separate Personal Assistant for up to 8 hours
Attend to personal requests during the getting ready process (setting up and serving champagne and snacks you provide) and the event itself ensuring bride’s comfort, caddying personal items and handling makeup touch-ups, assist with dressing and bustling dress before reception, coordinate with photographer and getting Bridal Party to ceremony on time
- Be in close contact with Maid of Honor and with Lead Coordinator
For any last-minute event requests or forgotten details
- Run up to  last-minute errands on wedding day
Within a 10 mile radius - i.e. forgotten marriage license at hotel, etc.
- Personal Emergency Kit
Items to include but are not limited to: portable steamer, bobby pins, hairspray, various OTC medications, mints, band-aids, scissors, straight and safety pins, hand wipes, stain wipes, eye drops, straws, chalk (to camouflage dark smudges on dress), clear nail polish, blotting papers, earring backs, baby powder, personal hygiene products, nail files and glue, black socks for groomsmen, sewing kit, heel protectors…and much more!
Planning Jump-Start | Destination Weddings
Should you decide to travel to your wedding locale in advance of your wedding day early in the planning process, we will schedule and your MGE coordinator will accompany you to the following meetings over an intense one to two-day period:
- Venue site tour up to  locations
- Menu tasting for up to  caterers (additional fees may apply)
- Cake tasting and design session with up to  vendors (additional fees may apply)
- Table design – see a mock table set-up, select linen and confirm rental needs
- Floral – meet with florist and see mock-up of table decor and/or bride’s bouquet (additional fees may apply)
-  additional vendors of client’s choice to discuss services in detail, view portfolios, discuss pricing and request proposals
Event Design Only | Hawaii or Southern California
For those couples who prefer assistance in the beginning of the process so they may continue the planning on their own. This service may also be added to Day of Coordination| Hawaii or Southern California venues
- Complete ambiance design and coordination
- Presentation of Design Concept illustrating event style, inspiration, colors and fabrics
- Event design rendering illustrating site plan, décor set up and overall look
- Invitation logo/motif design and consultation with graphic designer and/or invitation design and wording
- Assistance with additional print item and personal detail recommendations as requested
We also provide services for day-after brunch, rehearsal dinners and honeymoon assistance with a travel expert. Please schedule a complimentary consultation to see how we can assist you.